Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register my child?
1. Click on "Register Here" in the upper right hand corner.
2. If child is under the age of 18, parent/guardian must register themselves first.
3. Once the parent/guardian has registered themselves, follow the below steps:
1. Log back into your account, click on your name in the upper left corner which will take you to your profile.
2. In your profile, click on relationships, you will then be able to add your child to your account.
3. If you have multiple children, you can do the same thing for each child.
Where should I park?
We have two parking lots. For general parking, we recommend you park in our North Parking Lot (second driveway). If you have any questions, are looking to sign up a team, or make any payments park in our South Parking Lot (first driveway). If both parking lots are ever full, our friendly neighbors across the street (Mundy Township Police Department) have given us permission to use their parking lot for overflow.
Do I need to bring a chair?
Yes, folding chairs are recommended. If you attending a game on Field 1, we do have limited seating in the lobby.
When is the full amount for the session due?
Payments for each team are due by the second game of the session.
Is there a deposit needed?
Yes, there is a $200 deposit needed for each team.
How do I fill out the waiver?
Click on the "Fill Out Our Waiver Here" button in the upper left corner.
What kind of shoes are allowed?
We allow all types of athletic shoes that do not have metal studs. Please wear tennis shoes or slip on sandals into the facility and then change into your cleats on the field. We ask this of you for your safety and it also helps keep our turf clean.
What type of equipment is needed to participate?
All protective equipment is required to play in each activity (Example: shinguards are required to participate in soccer).
What do I need to do to be able to play at Mundy Sportsplex?
All participants must fill out a waiver before participating in any activity at Mundy Sportsplex. Waivers can be filled out through SmartWaiver and require an account with EZ Facility.
How can I rent turf space?
If you are looking to rent space at our facility, please inquire through our website in the "About" tab.